Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back from CHA!



Feb 1, 2007

I just returned from CHA, the biggest trade show for retailers in the craft & hobby business. Lots to see, I found some great stuff! One of the best finds was decorative papers from a company out of France! Rouge de Garance! I was able to bring my order with me so they are now in stock!

Art Party date change! I will be getting the invites together for qualified punch card holders for the Art Parties to be held Sunday March 4-two sessions & Tuesday March 6th- one morning session.

Michael deMeng's "Secret of Rusty Things" due out in May 2007! Michael was doing demonstrations at CHA and a lot of interest in this book! I am taking pre-orders for an exclusive autographed copy which includes a special bookplate & deMeng Artist Trading Card for $30 plus shipping. If you are a store owner, we have special pricing just for you! email me for more info. I got a sneak peak the drafts of a couple of pages, WOW!

Traci Bautista's workshops for Feb 23-25, 2007 early registration pricing ends this Saturday Feb 3rd! Call or email to register (970) 416-1148 visit the website for workshop info

Grand Opening for The Artists' Nook Art Boutique!

Friday Feb 2nd 6-8:30 pm Now carrying eclectic artwork & gift items by local artisans, Join us for our Grand Opening!

Artwork by artists: Bev Perina, Hollyn Stegall, Kat Midland-Peters, Kelley Jones, Laurie Zuckerman, Leslie Smith, Lynn Henry, Sandy Vanderpool, Tiffini Elektra X, Tana Mitchell, Tracey Kazimir-Cree, Venita Hawkins-Bird, Lisa Hoffman, Linda Folkerts, Maggie Kunze

No comments: