Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back from Artfest!

On the point of Fort Worden


Hi all,



I had a blast at Artfest! But upon arriving home, I caught a cold!

I have been laying low since!

I am trying to get back in the swing of things and get ready for Keith Lo Bue's workshops next week!


I took great workshops while at Artfest with artists:
Susan Lenart Kazmer, Anne Bagby, & Laurie Mika! Laurie will be teaching at The Artists' Nook in Sept '09!

In Susan's workshop, I got to sit with a fun, fun, person, Deena! We laughed and harassed each other all day! What fun!
In Anne Bagby's workshop my friend from Colorado, Delta and I got to spend some time together, carving stamps and layering paint!
And in Laurie's class, my friend from Colorado, Tejae Floyde and I got to heckle each other!

If you cannot laugh while creating then what's the point!

My roommate and friend, Connie Cox and I continued the fun and laughter all week.

Connie & I met up with some of our Oaxaca traveling mates at Artfest! Marilyn, Colleen, Lisa, the other Colleen, Kristy, Sue......

This was the first time I have been to Artfest. As usually the time flies, but the scenery was fabulous.

I only have a few pictures but trust me it was great!


This is the ferry we took, and guess who we saw on the ferry, Susan Lenart Kazmer & Linda Larsen!



The Seattle Skyline from the Ferry!
Take Care,
Christine

No comments: