Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Friends,

During this time of family and friends, we need to take time to slow down and absorb all we have in this present moment!

Look at all the good in people.

Yes, even those who drive us crazy..... step back and love them for who they are!

We went to our Christmas service at church last night.
They have a tradition that just before the lighting of the candles & singing of "Silent Night". We were to tell those around us that we love and appreciate them.

It could be in the form of a hug, words, a high five, or a nod of the head, just as long as we took that moment before all the chaos of the doings of Christmas started to express this to our loved ones.

A big part of me is all of YOU! You all are my Life's Nuggets.
You all help me drive my Passion..... Sharing with, inspiring and watching artists grow.

So, I am sending out all my love and appreciation to all of YOU this Christmas Season.
And as we step into the New Year, I give you this story of "Taking a New Direction" on my Life's Passion Blog.

Have the best Christmas Season and Enter into the New Year with Hope, Love and Joy!

Take Care,
Christine Ann Webb

No comments: