Thursday, June 18, 2009

Creativity Group and Changes to Thomas Ashman's workhsops

Hi all,

What a crazy time!
This time in my life is certainly a time to really focus on healing!

I have my mind wrapped around a lot of the divorce in a positive way of growing, learning and moving on. But I have realized the heart needs to heal properly too.

So I will be in and have been in "reserve-mode" at The Artists' Nook . Which means, I will focus on the Guest Artist workshops I have lined up for the year! And Fabulous ones, I do have to say!

And being there and providing for my 4 wonderful boys!

And if I am able to get into my studio to create or get myself on the workshop schedule, so be it. I am not going to put big demands on my time that will keep me from my boys and from my healing time!

With all that being said....

Take some time for yourself to create at:

Creativity Group on Saturday June 20th from 10 am - 5 pm
This is a day to get together with other artists in beautiful surroundings of The Artists' Nook and create. Join us!

CHANGES TO
THOMAS ASHMAN'S WORKSHOP SCHEDULE

We have changed Thomas' schedule up at bit. We moved the "Mini Copper Journal" workshop to Saturday June 27th and removed "Tin Men" from the Schedule.

Thomas is the master working with metals and glass! He will show various ways to patina metal and create his one of a kind book binding technique for his wonderful books!

Check it out!

The Website will be updated later today, but the links below will bring you to the shopping cart and online registration:


Mini Copper Journal w/ Thomas Ashman (6/26)


Yummy!
Copper & Glass Journal w/ Thomas Ashman (6/28)

For all of The Artists' Nook Workshops including Kelly Kilmer, Lynne Perrella, Stephanie Lee and Laurie Mika,
Check out the website at: www.theartistsnook.net


Stephanie Lee's Workshop(s)
August 13-16, 2009 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

We will be hosting two 2-day workshops with Stephanie Lee, author of "SemiPrecious Salvage" from Oregon!

I have the final details for her 2-day workshop on Thurs Aug 13th and Fri Aug 14th which I will update this weekend and let you know all the details....

Her other 2-day workshop is up on the website and ready for registration:


Selective Seeing: Painting the Mind's Eye
Saturday August 15th & Sunday August 16th, 200910 am – 5 pm each day
Cost $250 by July 25th or $275 after July 25th




Laurie Mika Workshop
September 26 & 27th- Registration Now Open!

Laurie Mika, author of "Mixed Media Mosiacs" will be teaching this 2-day workshop:




Mosiac Voyage
Saturday Sept 26 & Sunday Sept 27th 10 am- 5pm


I have Guest Artist Trish (Patricia) Baldwin Seggebruch information from Trish and will get that info up on the website this weekend. Mark the date for her to be here to teach October 17 & 18th, 2009!

Trish has a newly released book, "Encaustic Workshop"
Check out Trish's Website at: http://www.pbsartist.com/
And Blog at: http://www.gingerfetish.blogspot.com/



Lynne Perrella's workshops are filling up fast... Just a reminder!
Color Catalyst- One Day w/ Lynne Perrella (7/31)

Color Catalyst- Two Day w/ Lynne Perrella (8/1-8/2)
Just 4 more spots in this one



Take Care,
Christine Webb
The Artists' Nook
Located at:
5032 W County Rd 52E
Bellvue CO 80512
(970) 416-1148
artistsnook@comcast.net
SHOP ONLINE 24/7 at
www.theartistsnook.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

us open
There will be around 155 players participating on this competition. So we have to wait till 21st to know the champion. You can watch US Open Golf Championship 2009 here:us open -online video