Thursday, January 07, 2010

40% Off Everything for The New Year

Bring On The New Year!
What a transition 2009 was!
For Me Personally and for The Artists' Nook......
Personally: The end of my 19 year marriage, working through the hurt to discover myself again, renewing my faith and relationship with Jesus, and now finding a wonderful new relationship with an amazing guy!
For The Artists' Nook: Figuring out what are the important features of The Artists' Nook that drives my passion, inspires and nurtures others......
and what is taking my time, keeping me from that which I am passionate about.....
Which brings me to how The Artists' Nook will be in 2010
The Artists' Nook will focus on workshops with Nationally Known Traveling Guest Artists as I have been doing for 10 years and workshops with Christine (myself)
The workshops will be held at the Bellvue Store retreat location.
The Artists' Nook will be getting rid of all product inventory (See Sale info below)
Christine will be moving her art studio to her home and will focus on creating more art! Wow, what a concept!
I will no longer be in the space on the West side of the Bellvue store (saving myself some $$$ that way) as of Feb 1st.
The workshops will be held on the East side of the Bellvue store as usual
Any questions: email artistsnook@comcast.net or Call (970) 416-1148
40% OFF regular price on Everything Sale in store only
Store Front Open these Saturdays:
Saturday January 9th 10 am - 4 pm
Saturday January 16th 10 am - 4 pm
Saturday January 23rd 10 am - 4 pm
Saturday January 30th 10 am - 4 pm

No comments: