Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23, 2007


Hi all,
I have updated The Artists' Nook website with workshop info.
We have some of our favorite Guest Artists lined up. Cory Celaya-here this week Mixed Media artist, Leighanna Light-here in May, found object artist, Claudia Rouiler- here in June, Collage Artist PLUS our great local artists: Cherri's Altered Book Workshops & Peggy's Beading & Wire Work, Polymer Clay Beads. THESE WORKSHOPS WILL FILL FAST....... Check it out!
Kat from Stamp in the Hand rubber stamp will be in the area in May and wants to know if we would like to do a Demonstration & Trunk Show. It would be Wednesday May 9th at 6:30 pm. If you would like to come RSVP ASAP so I can let her know. Call (970) 416-11148 or email artistsnook@comcast.net
New Art Challenge posted on the website. We will be altering plastic torso forms! Get more details!
Thursday April 26th at 6:30 pm "Intro to Mixed Media" with Cory Celaya- This is a demonstration of Cory's work in Mixed Media. No RSVP needed, No Cost to attend. Cory's workshops are still priced at the early discount pricing & there are still seats available. More info on Cory's workshops
I am having trouble with my emailing account. They don't like me sending out as many as I do. I am encouraging you all to get on my Yahoo Group and receive your emails that way. Click on Join This Group. It will ask you to set up a Yahoo ID & password. Be sure to request emails either indiviual or digest. If you only want emails I post, then select Special Notices.
Once you get set up, then let me know so I can remove you off my regular list.

No comments: