Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Store is all put back together!

We have the store Up and running!




Lots of work but am glad it is done!




It is a quaint shopping experience with much better lighting!




The lights in the shop were not the best even though we had windows! Who would have thought?





















Now, I need to tackle the clutter in the hallway......






The pink cloth hides the pile well don't you think!
This stuff is from my studio (aka The Pit of Doom) that I need to go through and bring what I want in my studio and take the rest to storage.
I feel better getting this much done. I got caught up on shipping orders. I have a batch going out tomorrow!
Next, besides the Pit of Doom, is to post last weeks Friday's Found Object Finds, Create and post the newsletter for the store with workshop info on my site, & create a new sample for my Estes Park workshop.....
Yes, I will be teaching a 2-day Polaroid Transfers & a Book in the Round workshop Sat Jan 26 & Sunday 27th. Check out their website for more info








No comments: