Saturday, September 08, 2007

Life Makes Me Laugh!

I love it when Life makes me Laugh!

Yesterday, I was running my errands before coming to the store and as I got back in my car at the post office, I decided to put on some lipstick.

Ok, For those of you who don't know me, I am not a girly girl. God, knew what he was doing when he gave me 4 boys! With that being said, lipstick is not my normal thing.

But, I was talking to Susan Lenart-Kazmer at Art Unraveled and we were discussing how right now she wants to dress more like a boy, tom-boyish (Yeah, Right Susan try and pull that off you hot mama) And I was saying how I want to be more girlish.

With this in mind, I was putting on lipstick as a start to my girliness. So here I am using my rearview mirror so I can color in the lines, I was not driving still parked, I promise!

And this gentleman was walking up to the post office on the sidewalk in front of my car. I noticed him staring at me so I looked at him...... And gives me a thumbs up!

I love it! People are so fun!

Enjoy each and every moment! Mostly, take time to notice those small moments and appreciate them.

No comments: