Friday, November 16, 2007

Back from Mexico!









Back from Mexico! Reluctantly, I will add!




It has been 1 1/2 weeks since returning, and have been trying to get back into the swing of things!




My new store hours of Thursday - Saturday 10 am - 6 pm have started. This will give me a better balance of Family & Business.




So on my first day back, I took my mom to lunch for her Birthday! She so enjoyed as did I! I have not spent much time with my mother since running the store full time.




It is weird how you miss things once they return but were too busy to really notice their absence.


Too much work & no play!




This can be truly said about my family, my children mostly. It seems like time has slipped by! It is good to be home when they come home from school at least 3 days a week! My husband appreciates me being here too! It is all about Balance!




Here are some amazing shots of the Fort Collin's Colorado sky outside of my store. Two days in a row, one of the artist who have a studio in the Gallery/Studio section of my building pulled me outside to see the amazing sky!




I have some wonderful people in my life! Always, looking out for me!








No comments: